Charger Fans' Nicknames
Chargers fans have lots of fun giving other teams nicknames.
Here are the names for the teams that I've received from the Bolt-Backers email.
If you've got any good names for the expansion teams,
or want to add to the list, let me know.
Traitors, Ducks, 'Fraiders, Chokeland Faders
- Chefs, Handkerchiefs
Seagulls, Seahags, Squaks, Heehawks, Sea-Chickens
- Slimers, Drillmen
- Fish, Dumbfins
- Jills, Sleeping Pills
- Propellers, Nyets, Teats
- Dolts, Hoofheads
40whiners, Whiners, 69ers
- Ain'ts, Feints
- Sparrows, Calzones
Cubs, Monsters of the Midway
Minnehaha, Kayakers, ViQueens, RiceKings
- Cheeseheads, Gang Green
- Pylons, Try-on's
- Yukkaneers, Suckanotheryear's
Cowpokes, Cowgirls, Cowpies, Plowboys, America's Bandwagon
- Gints, Midgets
- Beagles, Gang Green
These nicknames were given by ESPN's Chris Berman, and others.
- Natrone Means "Business"
- Stan "Diego" Humphries
JUNIOR 'MAKE YOU SAY OW!'
- Mark "Never" Seay "Die"
- Courtney "Kids in the" Hall
- Chris Mims "the word"
- Leslie "Shaquille" O'Neal
- Rueben "You Can't Call Me Al" Davis
- Tony "Orlando and Dawn" Martin
- Shawn Jefferson "Starship" (he used to be "Airplane", but he's improved)
- "The Other" Stan "Diego" Brock
- Harry Swayne "in the Breeze"
- Shawn Lee "Viathan"
- John "Art" Carney
- Stanley "The Sheriff" Richards
- "Truth or" Darrien Gordon (possibly special teams)
- Mark "Maytag" Montreuil (was the loneliest cover man in college)
Frames: On | Off
Last Updated: May 19, 2003
Mike "Lew" Lamar -